Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Working of CGHS dispensary 1

I am working as CMO I/C at Kidwai Nagar Dispensary since 8Th Nov 2006. I will be writing about workings of the dispensary.

Today I came to know that we doctors have to write our C R in new format. I inquired at the ministry site. I found same format of C R which has been given to us. CMO I/C has to write the C R of all the doctors working in dispensary irrespective of designation or seniority.

Computer installation work in dispensary started.We received 12 computers. But we require 14 . So I asked the person to put wire in emergency room and dressing rooms also. In case we require computer in emergency, we can shift computer from adjacent room after routine working hours.

Dr Marwah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
I would be great-ful if you would enlighten me about the rank of a CMO of dispensary i.e. whether he is of the rank of assistant surgeon and above.
The information would be very helpful.

Regards,
Adarsh